Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes (Assembly)
Total time: 10 minutes
8 individual Sandwich Bread
8 tablespoons Peanut Butter
8 tablespoons World of Chia Fruit Spread your flavor choice
1. Place the bread on a clean surface. Place the peanut butter and World of Chia Fruit Spread in the middle of one piece of bread. Leave room on the outer edges, where the sandwich will seal.
2. Place the second piece of bread on top, and use a sandwich sealer or round glass to seal the sandwich. Press and holding firmly for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the crusts while the sandwich is still in the press or glass. Pinch ends to seal.
4. On a sheetpan, flash freeze sandwiches in the freezer for about 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, place sandwiches in individual sandwich bags or all in one big freezer bag for storage. These can be frozen for up to a month.
6. You can place these in your child’s lunch box the night before to defrost or place them in your child’s lunch box in the morning and they will thaw by the its lunchtime or microwave for 15-20 seconds if you need to serve them immediately.