Prep time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total time: 4 hours
2 1/2 cups chocolate chips, semi-sweet
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoon coconut oil, separated
1/2 cup raspberry World of Chia Fruit Spread
2 2/3 cups chocolate chips for the coating
1. Place the chocolate chips in a large heatproof bowl.
2. Place the heavy cream and coconut oil in a small saucepan until a slight simmer where bubbles start to form around the edges. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and allow it to sit for a minute or two to melt the chocolate and stir together. Stir in the raspberry World of Chia Fruit Spread until well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture until it is set, 2 hours or overnight.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and scoop the chocolate mixture into balls rolling them with the palm of your hands then place them onto the baking sheets.
4. Melt the remaining 2 2/3 cup of chocolate chips + 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over a double boiler or in a microwave until melted. Stir until well combined.
5. Use a fork to dip each chocolate truffle in the melted chocolate. Place the dipped truffle back onto the baking sheet and repeat with remaining truffles and chocolate.
6. Place the truffles in the refrigerator to let the chocolate coating set approximately 30 minutes.
7. Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.