Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1 ½cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 large eggs
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup avocado oil, melted coconut oil or butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup World of Chia Mixed Berry Extra Fruit, 1/4 cup separated for topping
1 ¼cups mixed berries, 1/2 cup separated
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a standard sized loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, mashed banana, oil, and vanilla. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Gently fold into the flour mixture until just combined. Gently fold in 3/4 cup World of Chia Fruit Spread and 3/4 cups berries.
4. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place the remaining 1/2 cup berries on top, spread the remaining of the 1/4 cup of World of Chia Mixed Berry Fruit Spread while gently pressing the fruit into the batter.
5. Bake until the loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 – 55 minutes. Cool the loaf in the pan for a few minutes, then gently turn it over onto a wire rack. Completely cool before slicing.