Prep time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
1/3 cup coconut sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 large egg
1/3 cup milk of your choice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup World of Chia Fruit Spread (flavor of your choice)
1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 12 count mini muffin tin. Non-stick spray works well.
2. Beat sugar with butter until blended. Add egg, milk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Beat until well combined 1-2 minutes.
3. Grease or spray mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray.
4. Place a heaping teaspoon of batter into each muffin cup filling the holes approximately half of the way up. Spoon ½-1 teaspoon of World of Chia Fruit Spread into the center, and top with another heaping teaspoon of batter. The muffin holes will be filled all of the way up. Use the back of a spoon to mold in a round shape.
5. Bake about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
6. Using a small sifter or strainer dust with confectioners sugar.