Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
2/3 cups whole milk
¼ cup granulated cane sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of all-purpose flour
8 thick slices of bread (preferably Brioche)
World of Chia Blackberry Spread
1 cup of mixed fresh berries
1. Preheat griddle to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the flour, eggs, milk, salt and vanilla, until well mixed.
3. In a tray, sprinkle cane sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dip the bread slices into the egg mix, dredging them on both sides.
5. Place bread on tray with sugar and cinnamon dredging them on both sides.
6. Place bread on the griddle and cook for a few minutes on each side.
7. Serve with World of Chia Blackberry Spread on top.
8. Garnish with fresh berries.