Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
12 pre baked round mini tart shells (neutral flavor, about 1 – 1.5 inches in size)
1 – 11 Oz Jar World of Chia Wildberry Extra Fruit Spread
1 cake piping bag
1 elastic band
2 cups of mixed berries
1. Place mini tart shells on a serving tray. Optional, you may place each tart on individual mini cupcake liners.
2. Pour the entire content of World of Chia Wildberry Extra Fruit Spread into a piping bag. Open bag on top, bend edge, place jar on top upside down and let gravity do the job; product will slip off into the bag after a couple of minutes. Close bag with an elastic band and make sure it is tightly closed.
3. Make a small orifice with a knife, on the bottom edge of the bag in order to dispense the product.
4. Place bag on top of shells and push to pour the spread into each shell carefully.
5. Garnish with fresh berries.