Prep time: 14 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cane sugar
1 tablespoon World of Chia Wildberry Fruit Spread
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
8 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
2 cups buttermilk
4 tablespoons World of Chia Wildberry Fruit Spread
1 cup mixed berries
4 tablespoons favorite granola
1. Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Grease with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter, World of Chia Wildberry Fruit Spread and buttermilk.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
5. Add 1 cup of waffle batter to the center of the waffle iron. Cook until the waffle is golden brown and cooked through, 5–6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Top each waffle with 1 tablespoon World of Chia Wildberry Fruit Spread. Garnish with ¼ cup (45 g) mixed berries and 1 tablespoons of granola.