Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup milk of your choice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 3/4 cups frozen mixed berries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
3/4 cup World of Chia Mixed Fruit Spread, divided
1. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the butter, 1/2 cup coconut sugar and beat on medium-high to high speed for 2 to 3 minutes to cream ingredients until it is light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and beat for about 2 minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, sea salt, and mix until just barely combined, so dry flour is not visible. Gently fold mixed berries in with a spatula. Add 1/2 cup of World of Chia Mixed Berry Fruit Spread and swirl leaving swirls in the batter.
3. Distribute batter equally among muffin cups lined with paper liners, filling each muffin liner approximately 3/4 full. Add 3/4 teaspoon of the World of Chia Mixed Berry Fruit Spread in the center of each muffin.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, until tops are set and golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing them to a cooling rack.
5. Muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.